ARVI1, LLC d.b.a. The Collective Agency (“TCA” or “we”) strongly supports the fundamental rights to privacy and data protection as well as compliance with national and international privacy laws and thus is committed to protecting personal data.
This Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) describes why and how TCA collects and uses personal data and provides information about individuals’ rights in relation to personal data. It applies to Personal Data provided to us, both by individuals themselves or by others. TCA may use personal data provided to us for any of the purposes described in this Data Protection Policy or as otherwise stated at the point of collection.
As a business, TCA is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom we interact. TCA is committed to being always transparent in the handling and processing of personal data in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
We encourage you to carefully read this Data Protection Policy (“Policy”), which informs you of our data protection and privacy practices and the way your personal data are processed by TCA when acting as a data controller.
TCA will only collect and process your Personal Data pursuant to prior appropriate notice and your validly-given consent, when it is required. Your consent shall always be freely given, specific, and informed by a positive act.
The type of information TCA may collect and process will depend on the circumstances and the Service you are using or intending to use. In general terms, we may only collect information related to you and/or your use of our Services in the following ways:
- Navigation Behavioral Data
- Pages from the Website visited.
- Services or information searched for on the Website.
- Links and content accessed within the Website.
- Personal information provided through your use of the Website.
- Online and advertising identifiers
- Information about the device(s) you use to access our site. This includes collecting unique mobile device ID or the internet protocol (IP) address online identifiers, which are numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
- Contact data
- When you sign-up to receive email alerts, attend one of our events, download our content, subscribe to our newsletters or where you ask us to respond to a query you have. The personal data we collect includes your Name, Email address, Job Title, Company Information, and Location.
Use of Information
Except where prohibited by law, TCA uses the Personal Data you provide for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested information or services, market our services to you and information about events
- To improve and develop our Website or Services.
- To enable the download of our content.
- To remit you newsletters and information relating to our brands and services.
- To respond to your requests and feedback.
- To consider you for a role at TCA or it’s affiliates.
We do not actively seek to collect information about children aged 18 or under. If you have any concerns about your child’s privacy in relation to our services, or if you believe that your child may have entered personal data onto our website, please contact us. We will delete such information from our records within a reasonable time.
Third-Parties and Disclosures
TCA uses various Third Parties external providers to perform business functions on our behalf, which could access to the information included in this Policy.
These third parties provide services such as hosting, technical connections in our applications or help us to process your personal data regarding the purposes declared in this policy. TCA commits to sign the necessary agreements with such providers in accordance with GDPR requirements and verify their security measures. TCA will only disclose the information necessary to enable these Third Parties to perform their services. Our service providers are contracted to comply with our instructions, and we require that they do not use your personal data for their own business purpose.
Where required or permitted by law, personal data may be provided to others, such as regulator and law enforcement agencies, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law.
We do not sell or rent any personal data about you to any third party.
We may also disclose personal information under the following circumstances:
- With professional advisers, for example, law firms, as necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights and obtain advice in connection with the running of our business. Personal data may be shared with these advisers as necessary in connection with the services they have been engaged to provide.
- when explicitly requested by you.
- when required to deliver publications or reference materials requested by you.
- when required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by a third party.
- To law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies and to professional bodies, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation. TCA may also review and use your personal information to determine whether disclosure is required or permitted.
Your Rights in relation to personal data
You may have certain rights under your local law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have the following rights:
- To Access
- You may request as the nature of the personal data TCA owns about you.
- You will be provided access to your personal data regardless of the location of the data processing and storage.
- To Amend
- You may request for your personal data to be amended or rectified where it is inaccurate (for example, if you change your address) and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- To Object
- You may object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Of Deletion
- The right to delete your personal data in the following cases:
- To Withdraw your consent.
- Our legal ground for processing is consent, when you withdraw your consent, we have no other lawful basis for the processing.
If you exercise the rights above and there is any question about who you are, we may require you to provide information from which we can satisfy ourselves as to your identity.
Limitation of Responsibility for Links
This Data Protection Policy is limited to the personal data collected by TCA. We do provide links within this site to other websites, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you follow these links, you should use these sites in conjunction with their applicable user and privacy notices as their data practices fall outside the scope of this Data Protection Policy. Further, we can have no responsibility for or control over the information collected by any third-party website and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide on such websites.
Updates to the Policy
TCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Data Protection Policy from time to time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Data Protection Policy. Your use of the Website after we post any changes to these Policy constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Policy periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version.
The Website may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment
The parties have requested and agree that these Terms and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
The Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. The courts of Miami, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms.