ARVI1, LLC d.b.a. The Collective Agency (“TCA” or “we”) strongly supports the fundamental rights to privacy and data protection as well as compliance with national and international privacy laws and thus is committed to protecting personal data.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies are small packets of information stored in the form of text files by your browser when you visit certain sites, including our site. Cookies are generally and widely used by Websites to work or work more efficiently and to improve your user experience.
Please be advised that in some countries data such as cookie IDs and IP-/MAC- addresses are considered to be personal data. To the extent we process such data that is considered personal data, this will be done in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
In regards with permanence, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies enable our Website to “remember” strictly for the duration of your visit. They are temporary and therefore automatically deleted from your device every time you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies enable our Website to “remember” for repeat visits. They remain on your device for a period of time specified in the cookie and are activated every time you visit the website which installed it.
In regards with functionality, there are four types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Indispensable for the website to function correctly and cannot be switched off in our systems.
They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personal data.
- Functional Cookies: Enables the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization.
They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Analytical & Performance Cookies: Allows us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Marketing & Targeting Cookies: May be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.They do not store directly personal data but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Management of Cookies
If you don’t desire to receive cookies, you can update your settings on your browser. The procedure for doing so varies from one browser application to another. If you wish to reject cookies from our site, but wish to accept those from other sites, you may choose the option in your browser settings to receive a notice before a cookie is stored on your device.
By disabling cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our site or certain content or functionality may not be available.
Updates to the Policy
TCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these Data Protection Policy from time to time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Data Protection Policy. Your use of the Website after we post any changes to these Policy constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Policy periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version.
The Website may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment
The parties have requested and agree that these Terms and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.
The Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. The courts of Miami, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms.